Xcode – Bộ công cụ lập trình của Apple
Xcode provides everything developers need to create great applications for Mac, iPhone, and iPad. Xcode 4 has been streamlined to help you write better apps. It has unified user interface design, coding, testing, and debugging all within a single window. The Xcode IDE analyzes the details of your project to identify mistakes in both syntax and logic, it can even help fix your code for you.
Xcode runs on OS X Mountain Lion and OS X Lion, and includes the Xcode IDE, Instruments, iOS Simulator, the latest Mac OS X and iOS SDKs, and hundreds of powerful features:
Innovative tools to help you create great apps
• Interface Builder is fully integrated as a design canvas within the Xcode IDE
• The Assistant shows files related to what you’re editing, such as the header, superclass, or controller
• The Version editor shows a live source code comparison through Git or Subversion history
• Live Issues display errors as you type, and Fix-it can correct the mistakes for you
• Apple LLVM compiler is embedded within the IDE with support for Objective-C, C, and C++
• The new LLDB debugging engine is faster and more memory-efficient than GDB
• Instruments adds System Trace and new iOS instruments including OpenGL ES
Streamlined interface that is faster and easier to use
• Design your interface side by side with the backing source code
• Create connections from your GUI design directly to the related source code
• Use tabs to organize your workspace, or double-click to open files in a new window
• Additional bug fixes and stability improvements.
Included in Xcode 4.5:
• SDKs for OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and iOS 6.
• Auto Layout now supported on both OS X and iOS.
• New localization workflow can share a single base .xib or .storyboard file for multiple locales.
• OpenGL debugger for iOS analyzes performance and suggests improvements.
• Debugger watchpoints can be set when running on a connected iOS device.
• Objective-C @synthesize command is generated by default when using properties.
• Objective-C adds literal syntax for numbers, arrays, dictionaries, and expressions.
• Xcode 4.5 runs on both OS X Lion and OS X Mountain Lion.
• Enhanced for the MacBook Pro with Retina display.
Xcode 6.4 for Yosemite